June 13, 2010

Random sampling of cops in news

1.  . Women cops slap a two-wheeler riding girl on Jangli Maharaj road, Pune,  charging that she had jumped the signal. 
Times of India, 11 June, 10.

2.New Delhi: A 30-year-old woman has alleged that cops at a west Delhi police post forced her to strip in the presence of her 12-year-old son and demanded that she had sex with her own minor son, all because the boy had been accused of stealing money from a car. 


“After confining us to one room, one of the constables took my husband and younger son out of the room and locked it from inside. 
   When my elder son and I denied the charge, a constable allegedly asked the woman to strip.
 “When I refused, the constable started beating me with his lathi and forced me to take my clothes off,” said Mayuri. One of the cops asked me to have sex with my son. 
Both of us started crying and I begged them to let us go. Then one of the constables asked me to have sex with him instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment